Children share their experiences, thoughts, ideas and feelings with others with growing confidence and competence for a variety of purposes.
Within and across our curriculum we will support:
- Warm responsive interactions.
- Collaboration between children, parents and staff.
- Children express and represent their thoughts, actions and feelings.
- Children communication through a variety of media, verbal and non-verbal.
- Children use language to think critically, creatively and imaginatively.
- Language and literacy.
- Individual voices to be heard.