Children develop happy and healthy within themselves, community and society.
Within our curriculum we will support the child’s well-being by ensuring that children:
- Experience risk and challenge, mastery and success.
- Be safe and secure within the physical and affective environment (with people and places).
- Develop strategies to manage disappointment and build resilience.
- Make choices.
- Have opportunities for rest and play (both indoor and outdoor).
- Have healthy and nourishing options for snacks and meals.
- Become aware of others.
- Support the child to know the limits and boundaries of acceptable behaviour.
- Be cared for and educated by adults who are skilled and knowledge.